CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

So a few small things...

One of the things that was weighing on both of us is that our dryer was down. For the ordinary couple this is not a big deal. The only problem is that with me pregnant...heavy lifting is not such a good idea. So I couldn't do laundry anytime-David had to be there. Now it is fixed and I am so relieved! One thing down...a few more to go. David and I also decided on 3 boy names. I had already had 3 girl names picked out before we got married and David liked them so we are sticking with them. It is time to start buying maternity clothes (somewhat excited). It should be an interesting next couple of weeks!

3 comments:

Ess

Yay for getting the dryer fixed. I think my world would end if my laundry equipment broke down. I have laundry enough to clothe a third world country so if my machinery broke down we could be overwhelmed with clothing. :) We pray things are on the upswing for you as the last post sounded as if you needed some extra help from above. :0)

JTuffy

Hey I just saw your comment on my blog. Congrats on the pregnancy! That is so exciting. Hope you all are doing well.
Jenny

Sharon

You are in my prayers! Your prayers have worked for us so I will continue to return the favor! It's the little things... I remember praying over my washer and dryer constantly! I used to walk by it and pat it! Now I thank it for working by not making it work on Sunday! Hang in there somehow it will work out.