CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Deep Breath...

These past couple of weeks have been so hard for me. You know those times when everything goes wrong at once and you don't see the end in sight? I know Heavenly Father is trying to teach me something from this, but all at the same time I feel a little irritated. Not only do I have the pregnant hormones raging through, but then I have these frustrating things happening. Have you ever felt like this? On to some better news...we go for our ultrasound on the 28th-a week from Thursday! David is so excited. I have told him that the baby may not cooperate or the ultrasound could be wrong. That happened to a friend of mine...another day, another story. So for those of you who might be wondering we are doing a Disney themed nursery. Disney princesses if it is a girl and Disney heroes if it is a boy. I told a lady I work with today that I am really hoping for a girl because David and I are having a very hard time agreeing on boy names. Not much else going on...just please keep us in your prayers. (Shouldn't we be praying for each other anyway?) :)

0 comments: