CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Trip to Oklahoma

I did not take any pictures on the trip because I forgot the camera. We had a good time visiting Grammie. Plans changed several times. David and I were going to go to the temple Saturday, but I was sick. My mom was also not feeling well. Sunday we did not make it to church because I still was not feeling that great. We did get to see my sister Alicia, little Cami, Tad, and Tad's dad Reggie or GiGi for short. We also were able to see some family friends-the Barham's. Ana was not too sure about them when they first got there. She finally warmed up a little bit. We also saw my friend Christian and I got to see the latest on the wedding plans. Ana didn't have any problem with her-I really think it was her jewelry. Going back to where I am from is fun and nostalgic, but I like my bed better any day. Wherever that may happen to be. I will post a few pictures soon.

0 comments: