CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Computer was down: a little frustrating at times, but nice.

Our computer was just repaired today. Last Thursday morning I came in, turned on the computer, and then saw the blue screen of death. I was so glad to find the receipt from when we purchased our computer. We has bought a three year service plan on it and man am I glad we did. Our warranty from HP expired six months ago. Anyways, it was a little frustrating when I wanted to look something up. Besides that, it was nice to have a break. David and I have decided that we will be cutting back on our computer usage. Computers and technology are a blessing, but it is so easy to get caught up in it all. Not much else to report except from a sore nose thanks to Ana. (I still love her of course).

0 comments: