CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's a....

So we went for our ultrasound a couple of weeks ago now and found out the sex of the baby. We are excited and my mother-in-law was beside herself when she found out the news. I will post pictures as soon as I can. We got to see all of the cute little features of the baby and the baby even kicked me during the ultrasound. I didn't feel it though. So here I am about 21 weeks along and feeling pretty good. I had a little something over the weekend. It has now passed thankfully and we are on to other things. I have bought some maternity clothes and even a pair of bigger scrub pants. A top that has expandable sides too! Anyways, it has been an interesting past couple of weeks.





So it is a GIRL!!!

4 comments:

Ess

CONGRATS ON THE GIRL! After having three myself I can say girls are fun.

Sharon

aaaahhhhh this is so exciting. A little girl!!!! Won't she have her daddy wrapped around her fingers!!! Congratulations!

Ess

I was wondering if you would be interested in a walker for your baby? Let me know. I will get it to you somehow.

Rach

I'm so excited that you're having a little girl! I know Grandpa Lucas will be very happy to have a baby girl to spoil that lives closeby. I wish we lived closer so we could come see the baby. I'm glad you have a blog, so we can see your many cute pics.